We have outlined our terms and conditions here. Please read them carefully.
- The Forest Service (Skógræktin) expects participants to stay in the programme for their entire agreed placement.
- The Forest Service expects all participants to take part fully in both the practical work projects and domestic duties at the campsites during their placements.
- Participants are expected to follow safety guidelines that are outlined by staff and team leaders during time both on the worksites and in non-work time during the placement. These safety guidelines are in place for everyone’s benefit.
- The Forest Service expects all participants to treat others with dignity and respect. The Forest Service does not tolerate harassment of any type.
- The Forest Service expects a high standard of behaviour from its volunteers and reserves the right to exclude a participant from the volunteer programme should their behaviour compromise the safety of the individual, the team, or the running of the programme. This includes any behaviour that is damaging to the reputation of the Forest Service or behaviour that breaks Icelandic law.
- The Forest Service accepts no responsibility for any expenses that may arise if a participant leaves the programme early for any reason. This includes a participant being asked to leave.
Back to contents